Extreme precision in figuring out experience

The hard part is reading their serial numbers. Those little suckers are FAST!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Problem is that they all have the same serial number.

Reply to
Joe Gwinn

Only the Chinese counterfeit ones.

Reply to
rangerssuck

Those are counterfeit, Chinese made electrons...

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Everyone knows that rubs off all the markings. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Easier? You can't even turn them over at that temperature.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 04 Jul 2013

15:19:58 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Doesn't the Heisenberg principle come into play? That you can know their sizes or their serial numbers, but not both at the same time?

pyotr filipivich

No, that's the 'Wisenheimer Principal'. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Fri, 05 Jul 2013

17:10:41 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

He's still in charge of inventory?

pyotr filipivich

Just Electrons & Protons. They took away his control of the Neutrons!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Fri, 05 Jul 2013

18:54:49 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

I hope there were no charges filed. (Or set, for that matter)

pyotr filipivich

Just run it by R. Goldberg...head of the Engineering department. Im sure they can come up with a method.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Hey, hey, hey! I said "tweak" (as in "assiduous") the button, NOT "wrench" (as in "Ford Hammer") it. Quantum physics takes finesse, y'know. If you wrench the button, it causes excess tiempodynamic fissiduation, as you've obviously already experienced. Like, lighten up, duuuuude.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It figures our ham-handed Floridian buddy would know him personally... Weisy probably helps him wrench the knobs, too.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Ham? How did you know what I was having for lunch?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yes, by the AEC.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He had to retire after he tried to sharpen the blade on his chain saw, while it was running! :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'm trying, but it's difficult to exercise when you can't stand up without screaming.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 06 Jul 2013

08:38:00 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

I remember old R. Not a good man for running, not with the game leg. Definitely not good for running with chainsaws.

pyotr filipivich

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 06 Jul 2013

08:33:52 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Goes with the radio.

pyotr filipivich