FA: 24 V 1 HP hydraulic pump with accessories - surplus from A-3J ground test equipmetn

OK, I finally got around to listing this pump assembly - should be good for those who wanted portable hydraulics - it's from a ground test set used with the A-3J back in the late 50s - it's military grade components, it works, and there's spare parts. could be useful for aircraft work of course, or just about anything else....

here's the link

I think I provided all the pertinent information in the listing, and it even has the mandatory metal content and is on topic - how's that....

happy 4th everyone. Bill

to contact me, do not reply to this message, instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com

Reply to
William B Noble (don't reply t