FA hilti anchors and cement

I'm kinda surprised no one has found these yet - for you guys who are building shops or need to tie tools to concrete flooring, these could be pretty handy HILTI HAS 3/8 anchors & HEA adhesive cartriges

William Noble

I am going to put a hilti diamondcore drill on ebay in 2-3 days... Model DD130

Ignoramus8643

Im currently on a search for spline drive drill bits for an elderly Milwaukee roto-hammer I picked up in poor shape and rebuilt last week.

Ebay prices are ok..but the shipping...shit....

Gunner

Gunner Asch

I have the same tool. I find all the bits I need for $1 to $10 at the local flea markets (Stockton, CA). Have to stop myself from buying them at times (packrat instinct).....Paul

Reply to
catguy

flea markets (Stockton,

How much to send me an assortment, to the Bakersfield area?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

flea markets

Give me an idea of what sizes you want. Postage is not bad, $10 for 10lbs. I go to the local swap meets 1-3 times weekly. This weekend doesn't look good though. Storming pretty good outside right now and expected to continue though the weekend. Remove S-P-A-M-B-L-O-C-K to email........Paul

Reply to
catguy