fa: palmgren milling attachment for your lathe

here is the link

to be in good condition but it needs some cleaning and oiling

Reply to
William Noble

Mine is a bit different and it fits on my 11x44 Sheldon. That looks like a vice on it - more capability. I have vice jaws and they are bottom only with two drive screws onto plates...

Look at newsletter 2 of an oldish web site that is oddly still up of mine :-)

The picture wasn't the best in those days. Poor lighting....

John Engineman1 and I started a club for a while. Then we joined the south bay club.

Martin

Mart> here is the link

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn