FA: Peristaltic pump

smallish peristaltic pump - could be useful for an oiler or some such use

Bill Noble

I use one of these on my bansaw to pump coolant. Werks Grate

karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I have three of these things. Actually installed in a heart pump apparatus/machine I think it is. And now I know what I will do with it/them. Take out the pumps and the speed controls and have an individual fluid pump for my lathe, mill and my second lathe and or mill.

Good idea from the second poster!

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ