FA: South Bend 7" Shaper - Very Nice

I just posted this on eBay, a beautiful little shaper with the original cabinet.

if the link doesn't get it, item # 7557346717. I just don't have the room to keep it around.

Reply to
Ron Moore

Very nice is understatment. Your machine is beautiful!

Were it not for the shipping costs from Oklahoma to Boston, I'd bid on it immediately!

Good luck... Harry C.

Reply to
hhc314

What would you consider reasonable for shipping? I'm in TX just south of the OK border and I need to make a trip up to CT in the not too distant future with my big cargo trailer to pickup some stuff from my place in CT. Since the trailer will be empty on the way up I could haul something up to offset the gas costs a bit.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

Thanks for the comment. It is a nice little machine. I guess they're not appreciated much anynore for what they can do, but it sure is fun to watch 'em do it. Have a good. Respectfully, Ron Moore

Reply to
Ron Moore