fa: temperature controller anyone - Watlow 945

nice unit, seems to be working, here's the link
are selling it for $200 plus, I started this at 99 cents - we
shall see what happens.
Reply to
Bill Noble
Does this have a probe that I could run inside a refrigerator to maintain fermenting temperature for beer? Either turning the fridge on and off during hot weather, or turning on and off a heating blanket during cold weather? Like Ranco controllers?
Steve
Heart surgery pending?

Steve B