Federal agency vows to continue legal action after ending Nevada ranch standoff

Well Jeffy, I don't care what you think. I have no respect for you as does no one else. You see, respect is earned and you have generated negative respect by anyone familiar with your far-left ranting, even if they are on the far-left. Why don't you TRY to earn respect, you could start by not being such a dick.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Kinda' reminds you of a labor union sitting on both sides of the table?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

[yawn. So now you've deluded yourself into thinking you speak for everybody?]

What goes around comes around. You post like a dick, Tommy, and you get treated like a dick.

Well, Tommy, I don't care what you think. However, you and others here obviously care what I think, for reasons that escape me. It's quite obvious that some of you can't help yourself from seeking my attention in various ways, get quite worked up by what I say, and hang on my nearly every post, as I can see whenever I clean out the trash from my twit filter.

But if you think I have any desire for the "respect" of who are, in my judgment, contemptible, lying, racist, America-hating scum, or other forms of bottom feeding extremists, fools, and dopes, you are sadly mistaken. Their respect would horrify me, and to be clear, the above are only a subset of those who tend to regularly disagree with me. I consider others to be normal, decent folks, albeit perhaps misguided.

I leave it to the likes of you to patronize and play to your audience, trying to curry favor, so that you can earn the utterly worthless "respect" of your fellow low-life. As for me, I'll stick with reality, and keep calling 'em like I see 'em, and strive to treat others as I see them treat me and other posters they disagree with, and continue to enjoy the widespread respect of those who matter to me in the real world.

As for my being "far-left," as usual, you haven't a clue what you're prattling about, from your far-right regressive vantage. In reality, I'm actually a centrist mainstream Democrat, and I defy you to find the post containing any far-left extremist view of mine, as normal people, not regressive extremist dopes, would measure it.

What's happen>

[to which I replied]

"Just like the majority of "Red State" residents, Republicans, and other conservatives. The real problem is with a minority of a minority, who, through big donor money, gerrymandering and other tactics, are working to make the country into something neither the Founding Fathers nor average Americans would recognize nor want."

[snip]
Reply to
Jeff M

You confuse the regular outings and lampooning you receive as something other than mirthful derision.

Simply put, Lib windbag, you don't rate.

Deal.

Reply to
tag-along

I skimmed through your post, it wasn't worth reading and very predictable. You're a one-trick pony and a one thought minion. Shame that you have nothing to offer, not even a good argument, you're incapable. Don't bother responding, I won't.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

On 4/16/2014 5:53 PM, Tom Gardner wrote: [snip]

You read my post, saw that I was right, and that you couldn't lie and weasel your out of the hole you dug for yourself, so now you're running away from your personal attacks. Got it. That's what you've done before, and matches my very low expectations of you.

Reply to
Jeff M

Yawn...And your nothing but an ignorant traitor!

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Crawl back into your traitorous Jew hole scumbag.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

"Jew hole"? Really? Have you got your diapers all wet over your murdering Nazi Buddy getting busted the other day, or what?

Tell ya' what, why don't you come make me, you blowhard Nazi scumbag?

Or is that at too high a level of maturity for ya'?

Reply to
Jeff M

'Barack's League of Minions'?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

More likely a minion's minion. Just another low-level low-life.

Reply to
Tom Gardner