Fitch Williams?

Anyone out there heard from Fitch (master of all things electrical, mechanical and electro-mechanical) recently? Fitch, if you're out there, I sure would like to hear from you. If anyone else out there knows anything about how to contact him, I sure would appreciate hearing from you.

I have his old address ( snipped-for-privacy@PlanetThetaWaterworks.COM --- obfuscated the same way my email address is, of course). I tried writing to said address, but no joy. Spam filter, perhaps? Maybe he's just trying to tell me something? :-)

If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Thanks, tg.

Reply to
Thomas Gardner

do a search on google and yahoo and other seach engine for the newsgroups and check his name as you have it for poster activity... all the old ones with this address will come up... then look at the message and see if it says take out XXX or YYY or ZZZZ due to spamming.. or maybe he went to the same place we all are going to someday, the big internet in the sky????? at least they will not charge for service up there and will be no down time nor dial up service errors????

Reply to
jim