For Sale Nashua #3 Arbor Press

Anyone in SoCal interested in a Nashua #3 arbor press? A friend of mine is= getting rid of it and it is basically best offer. She needs it gone withi= n the next week. Drop me a line at snipped-for-privacy@gte.net if you are interested so = I can tell her. If need be, I can go out and get it for you to pick up at = your convenience in Apple Valley. Thanks. Jim=20

Reply to
n427c