For Trade - Shaper Keyway/Slotter Tool Holder

I have an Armstrong No. 47 Keyway/Slotter Tool Holder for a shaper that I would like to trade for a smaller Armstrong Keyway/Slotter Tool Holder or an Armstrong No. 540 Shaper Tool Holder. The Tool Holder that I have has a shank that measures 1/2" wide x 1-1/8" tall x 4-1/2" long. The extension insert extends over 2" and takes a 1/4" toolbit.

The shank size of the tool holder I want has a shank that measures

3/8" wide x 15/16" tall x 4" long.

If you are interested in such a trade please email me directly with information on your holder.

Reply to
Ron Leap