Free-HAAS DFP Cable

Looking through some Haas stuff that came with the mill I just bought is a DFP extension cable. This cable must be 30 feet long! I have no use for it, can anyone here use it? Maybe someone on the East Coast? Actually, I don't really have the cable, or the mill for that matter, I just wanted to raise somebody's angst a bit. Eric

Reply to
etpm

...LOL...

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

...LOL...

It is likely physiologically/psychologically impossible to raise my already stratospheric levels of angst.

Reply to
Existential Angst