FS: 1969 Craftsman Radial-Arm Saw Book

for sale:

1969 Craftsman "Wood, Plastic, Metalworking Know-How With Radial Arm Saws"; 100+ page original in red craftsman binder; cover shows a little dirt (will probably clean-up), insides like new. a primer on the use of the saw, w/ LOTS of pictures and description. pictures available upon request. $12.00 + actual USPS shipping charges w/ mandatory confirmation & op- tional insurance. please email replies, tnx in advance. barry carson city nv
Reply to
barry

I think I have one of those in the saw and stand I bought at about that time. I forgot it had any metalworking content. Have to check it out when I get home today. So, did the saw wear out or what?

Paul

Reply to
pdrahn