FS 4" angle grinder $10 new inc shipping

I accidentally bought more than I need, but then they were a bargain and I couldn't resist. New in box, plastic case, couple of wheels, wrench etc. $10 including shipping, no discount for multiples I have 8, but will keep a few. Paypal or check from RCM regulars (liberal Democrats pay cash )

Reply to
Rex B

Not a problem. Democrats don't buy Chinese grinders. ;-)

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Reply to
dcaster

I'll take one. I'm a liberal independant so I'm assuming you'll take a Paypal payment. Send me (or post) your Paypal info and I'll some money along.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

I have 6 commitments, and that's all I want to sell. No more available, thanks.

Reply to
Rex B