fs: anyone need a small horizontal mill - near los angeles?

friend needs to make some space in his driveway quickly - this is a smaller horizontal mill - floor standing, made in Taiwan, 1HP Baldor motor for spindle drive, enco variable speed drive on table, tested and working, $375 or make me an offer

contact me through the email address on my web site below if you are interested. Delivery near Los Angeles can be arranged, he has a small trailer that can move it.

Reply to
Bill Noble

Pictures

Bob La Londe

Very nice! If it doesnt sell in the next week, Ill buy it.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

If I were in CA I could like that little mill a lot.

Reply to
Don Foreman

In addition to the mill, that bob has kindly posted images of, my friend needs to get rid of the following:

Atlas 12" Crafstman lathe, with change gear, bench model $600 Logan, 12" with turret, change gear, missing countershaft, bench model $900

tail stocks and compounds for Clausing 10 and 12 inch lathes $25 each - these were in a factory that burned, but they look recoverable to me - useful if you need a spare, but it will take work, and some kroil to get them usable again.

and a totally amazing Gallmeyer and Livingston Number 5 Universal tool and cutter grinder - this is a huge machine - must weigh 1500 pounds, maybe more, I have the parts list here, must be almost an inch thick - it has huge sliding beds in two orthoganal axis and lots of accessories, base is aproximately 30 inches square, stands 50 inches tall, allowing full motion of the beds requires 120 inches. This really would be a wonderful tool if you have the space - $200, but you gotta move it.

as above, if interested, find my email on my web site,

and then send me an email and I'll put you in touch with my friend.

Reply to
Bill Noble

Want me to snag it for you and send it out to you?

He isnt far..Ill be down there and I wont have a lot to do.

Gunner

Gunner Asch