fs anyone want this tool - pay postage -- wire wrap pin straightner (?)

I have a speical tool that I believe is for straightening wire wrap pins - it's a Xcelite X100 screwdriver that has been provessionally modified - the phillips end is cut off and there is a hole drilled in the center of the shaft - it is stamped MT2824-gm

It would also be useful for making bends in spring wire, etc Hole diameter is 40 or 50 thousandths (I'll trade this for some gauge wires so I can measure things like this accurately)

If you want it, $3.50 will cover shipping and buy my wife half a cup of coffee as a reward for walking it to the post office.

Reply to
William Noble

Don't need one, have one, but thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

I'll take it. I already owe you a bit from the last "find" of yours.

Jeff

William Noble wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey D Angus