FS Bridgeport mills

Ive got (2) step pully BPs for sale in Santa Ana California.

Both are in operating condition. Neither are boat anchors, but they have seen use. Clean, with 1hp motors.

They would be good first mills for a hobbyist. No power feeds, but everything works fine. Surprisingly little backlash also.

$900 your choice

Email me for info

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

I sound like that kid on Beyond Thunder Dome first thing Sunday morning.

Reply to
Sunworshipper

???

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

Milk of magnesia? :-)

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Hmmm wrong name for the movie. The Road Warrior , sorry. The sound that the orphan kid with the boomerang makes when he sees the tiny music machine.

Been scheming all the while in the hole today on how to get the transportation back on line and the $ !

Anyhow, I'm so broke its not funny. See I had it all planned and agreed upon that if I gave away a 500 ic engine then I could get free transport of a machine from LA to Vegas. Then the floor drops out of jobs and the neighbor out of the blue says he can get $350 for the same engine the next day if I can get it in the front yard. So, I played Gumby without Pokey's help and got it out there and then the next morning went to the transport guy to explain and such and he said go for it. Now , the buyer is hiding and the engine is in the front yard for a week. I had to move it anyhow for the other guy to pick up, but now I just hate going back and seeing if I can get the deal back on. Blast.

Probably should get it set back up and get a BFM instead in the future.

Reply to
Sunworshipper

At that price they'd be worth rescraping if wear was the only negative.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Ayup..and they are not that worn. As I saidl..they are not boat anchors.

In my opinion, they are decent machines for a home shop. They have received good care in their lifetimes.