fs - for those of you who were talking about HVAC installations

found this at a swap meet, wondered what it was, now I know, so I don't need it any more - but it would be helpful to those of you setting up and balancing HVAC for your shop or ?? I'll ship if someone on the list who isn't local wants it, just respond to the ad or email me directly

oh, mandatory metal content- it's mostly metal, nicely chromed probes, etc -

Reply to
William Noble