Thanks to those who...

sent me info and advice on how to switch my internet service and e-mail
from Netscape on to Micro soft's Internet explorer and Outlook express.
Despite what a couple of respondents said, the Microsoft programs are
working nicely.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
They do work nicely Bill, the only problem with them is that they are so popular that the hackers love to fiddle with them. Thats why I use the last of the Netscapes (7.2), because few hackers mess with it since not many people use it. John
William H. Shuey wrote:
Reply to
John DeBoo
I have heard that, I have Norton Firewall and Norton anti virus installed and working.
Bill Shuey
John DeBoo wrote: > > They do work nicely Bill, the only problem with them is that they are so > popular that the hackers love to fiddle with them. Thats why I use the > last of the Netscapes (7.2), because few hackers mess with it since not > many people use it. > John > > William H. Shuey wrote: > > > sent me info and advice on how to switch my internet service and e-mail > > from Netscape on to Micro soft's Internet explorer and Outlook express. > > Despite what a couple of respondents said, the Microsoft programs are > > working nicely. > > > > Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey