One for the squids - Tamiya PPBR 31 Mk II opinions

I thought maybe the ship guys might be feeling left out.

Is this kit good bad or indifferent?

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Got great reviews when it came out. Magazine builds looked excellent.

Reply to
Gerald Owens

Well one thing we can be sure of is there are no crappy rubber tracks to mess with. ;-) I tried Googling it and that has really gotten to be an exercise in futility lately with nothing but commercial sites popping up. I did find a useful article on the Eduard PE set for it though.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Goes together great. Just remember that no two had the same weapons fit after a week in service, like all small armed craft.

Reply to
tomcervo