FS:Keller power hacksaw

I have a real nice kelleor power hacksaw. Except the 1/2 hp. motor is burnt out. You pick up in Dassel MN for $50.

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Sounds good, Karl. Ship it with that sack of apples you owe me.

Bob Swinney "Karl Townsend" wrote in message news:sDm7h.7740$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...

Reply to
Robert Swinney

I don't know which model this is, but I've owned two Kellers and really liked them.

Steve

Robert Sw>Sounds good, Karl. Ship it with that sack of apples you owe me.

Reply to
Steve Smith