FS: Large Lab Supplies

I have several large lab supplies.

Various supply and output voltages. Most are 15VDC some 20/30 VDC. High current. I think the smallest is 100A.

Some are single phase supply, some are 3ph(240 and 480VDC).

CHEAP.

Located in SE MN. I pretty much just want to get rid of them, they are in my way.

Probably going to want to pick up as these things are very heavy.

JW

Reply to
jw

Try ebay, I sold a bunch of 100A power supplies. Got something like $60 apiece.

If you cannot sell them, try to do something fun with them.

If they are constant voltage, you can possibly make a mig welder from them.

If not, take them apart and sell components -- contactors, rectifiers, capacitors, etc etc. You will end up with a huge pile of valuable parts, switches, etc. You can sell copper to some recyclers too.

Ignoramus22022

JW

List your items fully and send the list to " snipped-for-privacy@mhzelectronics.com"

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

Freecycle or craigslist, your choice

Reply to
carl mciver

Just noticed I had DC on the brain. Surprised no one else pointed it out, but these are obviously 240/480 VAC supplies, not DC.

I am going to go check and write up a list now. Hopefully get it posted yet before I go start deepfrying the turkey.

JW

Reply to
jw

Here's what I have:

TCR 40v 25A 115VAC Sorensen 40v 40A 115VAC TCR 20V 50A 115VAC

(4) Sytron 18V 120A 220VAC 1ph

HP 21V 240A 208 3ph

TCR 30V 200A 480VAC TCR 30v 200A 480VAC

Bob AZ wrote:

Reply to
jw

It would be good to list model numbers. HP always has model numbers like 6260B or 6255A or some such.

Ignoramus10725