FS: LOGAN 10" BENCH LATHE

Exceptional condition, to be sold in whole or parted as it needs to be moved. All change gears, head/tailstock, compound in EC. 1 1/2" - 8
thread 3 Jaw and faceplate, Jacobs #2 MT. The lathe was used to chase auto generator armatures, purchased new by homeowner. Please contact snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You forgot to say where, and how much. Musta been in a hurry.
GWE

He's in Michigan, Traverse City Area.....Paul

Fixed top posting--- I Googled his email and found a forum where he had advertised something else....Paul
It would be really nice to keep together, but if you do part out, how much would you want for the chuck and/or faceplate? I'm in Northern CA