FS Machines in Chicago

Hey gang were getting rid of some excess to our needs machines they all have been in storage and will need some cleaning. All items are located in chicago and will be available for inspection and purchase Sat & Sun August 23 & 24 from 12 noon to 6pm. We have a fork lift available for loading, all items are cash and carry.

1 allient vertical mill ( bridgeport clone ) R8 spindle. 9'X42" table. 220 3 phase, 2hp. Variable speed. Kurt clone vise and some collets. $ 850.00

1 Deckel vertical mill Model LK

40 taper spindle Table 12"X26" Anilam DRO ( Old ) 220 3 phase 1hp. $ 1000.00

1 K & T Horiz Mill Model H

50 taper spindle assorted arbors, A & B 220 3 phase 2hp. $ 200.00

1 Clausing Lathe Model 5938

13"x36" Quick Change Gear feed. L-00 Spindle Flame hardened ways 220 3 phase 1hp comes with: Burnerd 6 jaw chuck Burnerd 3 jaw chuck Drive / Face plate Threading Dial Tail stock # 3 M.T. 1 Live center 1 drill chuck 1 phase II tool post & Holders. $ 1000.00

1 Oliver Die Filer

120v single phase 1/3hp $ 100.00

1 Warner & Swasey #2A ( square head ) Turret Lathe

220 3 phase $ 100.00

1 Darex drill sharpener Model M1

120v single phase includes both chucks and factory stand. $ 200.00

2 Craftsman Horiz band saws ( 1 runung & 1 for parts )

7" X 9" capacity. $ 75.00

1 Keller power hack saw ( no motor )

9" X 12" $ 25.00

1 Di-Acro hand shear

24" Width 16 Gauge $ 200.00

1 pullmax ps7 universal shear & plenishing machine

48" throat 1/4" Capacity 220 3 phase Includes some tooling $ 1000.00

1 16" enco chop saw ( kalamazoo clone )

220 single phase 2hp. $ 200.00

1 B & S universal dividing head

3 jaw chuck # 9 B&S bore 3 indexing plates. $ 100.00

1 Kurt 12" machine vise $ 200.00

1 X,Y, Rotary table New ( import ) $ 50.00

1 dividing head New ( import )

5" # 7 B&S Bore. $ 75.00

1 Miller Thunderbolt Welder 225 amp ac only.

220v single phase $ 50.00

1 lincoln 225 amp welder ac only

220v single phase $ 50.00

1 Century gas less wire feed welder 85 amp Tweeco Gun.

120v single phase $ 100.00

1 Smith Oxy Acet torch set Gauges Hoses Cutting head and assorted tips tanks and cart $ 100.00

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
AZOTIC

Could you give an address and phone number? I can't make it (I'm in Maine), but my son in Indiana is very interested...

Dave Young

Reply to
Dave Young

What is the best way to contact you regarding these, your email seema broken.

Reply to
<Loki

The Machines are at :

Azotic Industries

2026 W Belmont Ave. Chicaog IL 60618

Phone 773-281-1957

Alternate Email is: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

I will be here late tonight and tomorrow from

1pm to 6pm setting up for the weekend. We hasve added some other items to the sale which i will list later tonight in another post.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
AZOTIC