Good Lawn Mowers

But we still like you extremists.

And where did I modify the post? You are one of the anal types who simply has to remove everything in some vain hope of saving bandwidth?

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

You know where you modified it Gunner, unless early dementia is kicking in. And for the benefit of anyone interested (not many, I know) if you all read Gunners reply to my original reply to the post, you will see he has inserted the word "left" in fron of wingers...... Gunner, if thats the best you can do, the populace of America must be sleeping peacefully at night, knowing people like you are eternally vigilant...

Andrew VK3BFA.

Reply to
Andrew VK3BFA

Actually, we sleep well at night knowing that people like him are completely impotent.

Reply to
rangerssuck

So please provide the original post. Ive been working in LA since Monday. It was Thursday night when I read your post and commented.

Addition of the word Left made the posting far more correct than the original version.