Got the Z axis wired too

It was kind of bad. The hex hole oin the setscrew on the encoder wheel stripped, because the thread around it was not done all the way. I had to do some stupid stuff to get it to go. I think that I will ask US Digital for another wheel just in case. But it does seem to work.

Reply to
Ignoramus9140

I had an encoder wheel get just barely, imperceptibly, loose. Drove me nuts with servo instability and repeatability issues.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

No, it is tight now.