Green LEDS? Who needed em?

Larry Jaques wrote:

In Ig's case it will be the trailer that lights up and talks.

Reply to
Ecnerwal

My trailer already lights up with LEDs, though it would not talk. :)

I wanted to use some LEDs to light up my mailbox to improve its visibility & impress neighborhood children.

Ignoramus3935

And give the drive-by mailbox bashers a better lit target so you can make an indestructible mailbox? Hey, any old excuse will do!

Reply to
John Husvar

We do not have drive by mailbox bashers here, we have drive by idiots who hit mailboxes by mistake. Once a city snowplow did it (they came back and repaired it), and once some idiot hit it and left his mirror next to mailbox. So, I changed my mailbox to being a huge, high visibility swingable mailbox:

The nice thing about it is that it can hold three priority mail flat rate boxes.

Ignoramus3935