Green LEDS? Who needed em?

Sigh..I found em again. Still want them?

Ill stick em in a padded envelope and you only pay the shipping

Gunner

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.

-- Grover Norquist

Reply to
Gunner

Wasn't me, but did you by chance happen to come across a cross slide for my Clausing that we spoke about? Just curious as I had some email troubles a while back.

Thanks,

Weyland

Reply to
Weyland

Did you call/email Leigh at MarMachine as I suggested?

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Gunner

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.

-- Grover Norquist

Reply to
Gunner

I recall doing so, and never heard back, not even realizing until this minute that it might have been (was probably) due to said email troubles. I'll write again. Thanks~!

Best,

Weyland

Reply to
Weyland

Hey Gunner,

What voltage do these work at? Iffin you got any extra, I might could use'em.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

they work at current, normally, you need to current limit them (like with a resistor). You need to supply voltage more than their voltage drop (like 2 something volts) and make sure that you limit current.

Ignoramus29741

Please Call him. Emails to companies so often result in nothing..though Leigh is quite good about answering them.

Most companies have been so lax about returning emails..as to seem to not have anyone reading them.

Hence when I recommend someone contact a company..to do so over the phone. When a second tier secretary is reading your emails and chatting with her boyfriend over the phone...emails tend to get "lost"

Personal contact is always best.

Gunner

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.

-- Grover Norquist

Reply to
Gunner

No idea. I believe the several hundred+ I have are all standard voltage..1.5vdc I suppose

I promised them to a gent, and promptly lost them in the Stacks o Stuff. Im weeding out again..so found them yesterday.

Gunner

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.

-- Grover Norquist

Reply to
Gunner

Yup. If they're the usual LED, figure 20 mA.

How many ya got, Gunner? How many ya want, PV? I'd reimburse postage to Gunner and share some with PV no problem. Gunner, I think you have my snailmail addy. I have yours. PV, if there are more than you need or want, then we could share. I'd need your snailmail addy.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Gunner, I want some, as well.

Thanks

Ignoramus29741

I detect a feeding frenzy here! Yeah, we can all share. I would just want one or two dozen. Hey, but didn't you insult me recently?? :) Iffin you/we do wind up with these, drop me a line.

What I really could use are 120 V jobbies, but I guess a dropping resistor would do here, as well. Make that 3 dozen. :)

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

First guy should have 'em if he still wants 'em.

Reply to
Don Foreman

ME!! Remember the misc. computer bits & pieces? Let me know shipping.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Gunner - me me me ?!

I could always use some.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net=

TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Endowment Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot"s Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

Gunner wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Oh, damn......

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

The Original Guy will get em. If he decides to dole some out..its his Kharma points.

Gunner

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.

-- Grover Norquist

Reply to
Gunner

Yup..you get em.

Gunner

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.

-- Grover Norquist

Reply to
Gunner

I prolly could use some kharma points. I'll post back after I get the LED's & let everyone know how many I got left over.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Way cool. Holler if you'd like any help with application of them, whether or not you might have any left over macht nicht. I really don't know what the hell I'd do with 'em. My interest is just that I don't have any greenies in my goodie box except for a couple of Luxeon blinders I plan to use as a night boatlift beacon.

Reply to
Don Foreman

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:35:35 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Ignoramus29741 quickly quoth:

Ig, when can we expect to see the newly lit truck which will be set up something like Kit in the old Knight Rider TV series?

- Metaphors Be With You -

Reply to
Larry Jaques