Heat/air for small garage/shop

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net...

Hasn't anyone heard of nude metalworking? Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Mesh? They just couldn't get it into gear? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yes, if they aren't drunk politicians.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

(...)

OH! That's what they mean by 'Brismatic'!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

I live in a very 'Southern State' and what they advertise as package units around here are one piece systems with flimsy flex duct that runs under a mobile home. I have never seen one of these used anywhere else. They are too easy to drag away from a building, and would make it too easy to B&E a structure.

The one piece they use on other structures were referred to as Modular, since they are used in modular, portable classrooms or office buildings so they can be hauled in and set up in a hurry. They simply bolt to one of the end walls of the center modules, and are wired into that section. That way nothing is sticking out when they are being moved down a highway.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well, I travel to Tennesse every summer and I see homes of all types with package units sitting on the ground beside the home. Last summer I was down in Mississippi and saw them all over too. I do HVAC work for a living, so I know what I am seeing! You must not be looking hard enough! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Or you're seeing a lot of crappy work done by the trades.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell