Hein-Warner hyrdaulics?

Does anyone know what happened to Hein-Warner? I picked up an old, old portable hydraulic kit. It needs the usual rebuild stuff, plus some bushings and threaded collars.

Who to I contact now for part for these things?

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Try "Hein-Werner" (with an E).

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Thanks, the decal on the box is almost all worn off. Now I just have to figure out what model I have and which part numbers I need. It's not marked anywhere I can find. Any idea where I could get parts lists or other info?

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Is it an orange colored 4 ton? I have one I bought in the early 80s back when they were still built good. If so, I might be able to scrounge up my manual.

Reply to
Steve Peterson

Hydraulic Jack Inc

I think the URL is;

I'll search for the catalog, but they have everything for everything, exploded sheets, and hard parts too.

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King