Hey Ernie!

Greetings Ernie, That web page you posted about tig welding bandsaw blades is great. Using your info and pictures I was able to tig weld bandsaw blades for
the first time. After a few tries I was able to make a good weld that holds up to aggressive sawing. Your info saved me a bunch of time. Thanks, Eric