Hey Gunner

I know that you like to brag once in a while.

Would you say that I overpaid by getting a 2 1/2 sized Ingersoll Rand impact wrench for $49?

(2 1/2 is the hammer size, it means that the square hole in the impact socket would need to be 2.5 by 2.5 inch. Kind of big)

Reply to
Ignoramus16961

You suck!!!

Now what are you going to do with it? Turn it into a lamp?

Unless you own a BIG Sullaire compressor......?

Gunner, pondering what it would do to you if the bolt didnt break immediately........

Reply to
Gunner

My plan is to take it apart, clean up, maybe do a rebuild and sell.

The biggest nut I have in the house is 3". Not big enough for this one.

Reply to
Ignoramus16961

Look in the mirror for a loose nut...:-)

I know a guy who works on HUGE by LARGE steam engines who would look at a 3" nut and say "How Quaint"

Take a look at his web site. Maybe Rick could find a use for that little impact wrench.

Steve W.

Looks like a great way to spend the evening, looking at these engines. Very fascinating. Thanks

Reply to
Ignoramus16961

Humm...I could maybe send you some 6" nuts

Maybe trade for the allen wrench that fits my 4" socket head cap screw?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Removing lathe chucks of course.

altavoz: Your method above is good for chucks not stuck too hard .

1) Use and internal pipe wrench and a 450 lb impact wrench

______End of text from altavoz___________

Best Regards

Tom.

Reply to
azotic

Use it on the Jesus nut Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

NOW YOU'VE DONE IT! Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

all I can say is

SUPER SIZE ME BABY!!!!

Those are m>> >>> >>>

Reply to
Bob in Phx

NOOOOO....Not He that should be left un named!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Women and children first! Man the lifeboats, sound the alarm...dive dive dive!!

Woe to all here!!

Gunner, sacrificing a chicken and painting sacred signs on his monitor

Reply to
Gunner

Crom is gonna get ya for that!

Reply to
cavelamb himself

Better Crom than Alta...He Who Should Not be Named!!!

Reply to
Gunner

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 09:00:46 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

Via, what are you guys talking about?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Maybe Ningauble of the Thousand Eyes will intercede?

Reply to
John Husvar