Horrible Freight 220V spotwelder

Has anybody bought and used the Horrible Freight 220V spotwelder that is on sale right now? A spot welder seems like a simple enough thing that it might actually work.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
MetalHead

Grant Erwin

I have one. It welds just fine. The only problem I've had is I can't adjust the handle so that it is completely flat when closed. It is made in Armenia.

Reply to
AL

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 16:29:08 -0700, MetalHead wrote (in message ):

I have the 110 Volt version. It overheats after about ten welds in a row. Very low duty cycle, probably 5-10%. O.K. for occasional use.

Reply to
Roger Hull

Thanks for the info, everbody! Bob

Reply to