how do i make a paintball gun

michael scribed in :

ah, you guys are much to unsubtle I use dog psychology. the dog thinks 'bark at enemy (car), it goes away, so I'm a successful teritory defender' and he will do it again and again.

so, stop the car in his teritory and just stare at him thrgouh the window. after a minute or two they slink away. after a few repeat cycles, they don't bother to chase your car.

on bicycles, you can go one step further and chase the dog. this is a one lesson class! from big to small, they just cannot deal with being chased back onto their property by a bike. I did it to the German sheppard down the street but if forgot over winter and I had to retrain it last week. got in a kick to the nose too. good reinforcment (-:

swarf, steam and wind

-- David Forsyth -:- the email address is real /"\

\ / ASCII Ribbon campaign against HTML E-Mail > - - - - - - -> X If you receive email saying "Send this to everyone you know," / \ PLEASE pretend you don't know me.

Reply to
DejaVU

So other than your rather confusing bit of spew, which parts of Mills statement do you disagree with. Please make a less confusing list and refute the points.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

This is a MOUT site, 90%+ of what we're training for is teamwork; the other 90%+ is tactics. Oddly enough there is a fair amount of overlap. :-) The site must be doing something right, lots of repeat customers and word-of-mouth amongst the units keeps the customer list growing and the site overbooked.

I have never, repeat, never, seen a unit nor individual being trained behave that way (and only one opfor, he didn't last long). What you are describing is a game of "capture the flag", not a training exercise. The troops in the units take this very seriously; the paintballs are to inform them of the incoming fire. They take paint splotches seriously during the exercise and at the end of the day taking off their gear and going "shit" when they see the back.

I suspect you will find this odd, but it's generally the unit being trained with sims: that way they use their weapons. Sometimes the unit uses MILES and on rare occasion they have paintball too. But the "other guys" almost always have paintball (maybe a sim firing pistol if apro).

Reply to
John Keeney