HSM article wanted

Hi all,
Home Shop Machinist issue May/June 2000
"5C Collet Closer" by Normal Telleson.
Can someone scan/photo copy these for me please?
I live in the UK.
Regards
Geoff
"Basic research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing"
Werner von Braun
Reply to
GeoffH
Hello Mike,
Arggggh. Didn't even think of checking the mag's website. Either old age creeping up or the hot summer we have just had over here making brain slower than normal :-) Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Found 6 issues with 5C articles. Will be emailing my order for back issues. Regards GeoffH
"We tried everything else, now let's read the directions."
Reply to
GeoffH