WTB: 3/32 Whitworth cap screw

Hello all, Looking for 3/32x48x1/4 cap head screws or similar. They are for a David & Brown adjustable reamer. Local dealer never even heard of this size. Local watch repaired no luck either. Any suggestion where I may obtain? Tracy Tools have taps and dies, so am thinking of making slot headed screws instead, as there is little or no strain/tension on them. Can anyone tell me what size Allen key I need to buy? Thanks GeoffH Norfolk - UK

"Basic research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing" Werner von Braun

Reply to
GeoffH

These chaps do quite a good range :-

Neil Barnes