Husqvarna 250wr update and pictures

Ok from the bike group they say no head gaskget?? Anyhow here are some pixs

hate to part it, its a damm nice looking bike a bit tall for me (I am short) but my buds would fit it well and I have an XR250 that fits me nice.

Reply to
wayne mak

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:05:33 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "wayne mak" quickly quoth:

FIX IT and rent it out as a replacement for a Ditch Witch.

A friend of mine in the early 70s had a Husky 400 and that bastard would eat a hole in the Earth without batting an eye, with 1.5 lugs on a brand new knobby.

It came with a toggle-switch throttle (idle or WFO) and everything.

A Scary Beastie, 'twas! Lovely piece of metal.

Reply to
Larry Jaques