Is this aluminum painted?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/
Looks like spray paint?
Thanks.

On 01/11/2021 11:16 PM, John Doe wrote:

They're _your_ pictures, why ask us?
Thanks.
Oh, I see the shots of your monitor hanger. Never liked that idea. And you posted about a hairline crack across a corner of your monitor glass not very long ago. It fell, didn't it?
Thanks.
see also...
and others...
A lunatic asswipe nym-shifting troll, persistently showing why it must nym-shift...
--
Cörvid < snipped-for-privacy@ckbirds.org> wrote:

Nym-shifting YouTube troll John Doe:

Subject: OT: Easiest way to make new anonymous YouTube accounts?
<http://al.howardknight.net/?ID 0878195400>
This nym-shifting lunatic asswipe doesn't know the difference between making a new account when you have been censored out of existence by moderators versus nym-shifting in order to prevent other users from knowing your persona...
see also...
and others...