Its a Maytag

I drilled and tapped the transmission housing of my 1970's (60's?) Maytag so I can pump in more gear oil when it gets noisy, with an outboard motor lower unit bottle-top pump.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

I bought a Maytag washer and a gas dryer around 1990. The washer has needed a plastic water fitting about every 8 years and the dryer ran perfectly until last year when the bearings gave out. Parts and diagrams were easily available online. Both machines were simple and of robust design and construction.

Reply to
3malexand