Jarno taper reamers

I have the potential to buy a bunch of jarno taper reamers at a very good price. Is there any demand for them? If so, which sizes are common?

How about taper pin reamers. Same questions.

RWL

Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET

Ignoramus20659

Thanks Iggy. That pretty much answers the question. I didn't think to look on eBay although in retrospect, that's the obvious place you could get info.

RWL

Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET

Taper pins are nice useful things. I've got a wooden-boxed set of taper pin reamers and several sizes of taper pins for use when I need them.

As for the Jarno taper -- if you have a machine which uses the Jarno taper -- then you might want a reamer to clean up a buggered spindle socket. Or if you are making machines in that size range.

I've got the Morse taper reamer set (MT 1 - MT 5) plus a MT 0 which I had from before. I've got the taper pin reamers. I don't need the Jarno ones -- unless a machine of appropriate size falls into my lap. (And I don't have room in the shop for such a machine anyway. :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols