joint replacement question

Reply to
Ron Moore

I was going to respond, but Ken said everything for me. My knees were creaky for many years, but glucosamine and MSM took care of that in short order. They've been fine for many years, now.

I might add one more thing: make sure your weight is what it should be. Many people I know who have bad knees are carrying far too much excess cargo.

Regards,

Orrin

Reply to
Orrin Iseminger