kinda off topic - anyone remember this particular model train transformer?

it is metal...and it is working.... so it's more on topic than the political stuff.... I'm just wondering if anyone remembers this exact unit specifically - I made a guess as to age, and I'm curious if I'm right - I couldn't find any info on it on the web, and this group seems to be about as knowlegable in weird stuff as anywhere - made in good old USA, with internal construction techniques truely appropriate for a 4th world country - cheap cheap cheap cheap - that's why I'm guessing right after or right before WWII

Bill Noble

Sounds like an old HO gauge railroad power pack as they were called. Dave Foreman

Reply to
Dave Foreman

Reply to
RoyJ