Laminated Hadfield steel source

Looking for an ~.5mm lamination of Hadfield steel applied to one surface of an inexpensive steel substrate about 1/4" thick in bar form about 3/4" to 1' wide?

Apparently high Al content is also desirable because I want to create a very keen edged long lasting burr when burnished.

Any ideas where I might be able to obtain small quantities.?

Thanks, John.

Reply to
John Wilson