Long Chung VMC's?

The company I work for is selling off a full size vmc made by Long Chung (model LC-LC410), with a Dynapath 20 control, 40 taper spindle. Beyond that I don't know much else. Oh, the z axis servo is baldor. And the machine was manufactured in 1990. No set price, but I'm tempted to make an offer.

Box ways and Meehanite castings. No tool changer (which is why they say they are selling).

Digging around on the archives suggests that it is one of the good manufacturers in Asia, and that the control mfg is still around and kicking.

Any suggestions, thoughts or things to check? I have access to it daily, though not under power.

StaticsJason

Reply to
Statics