Looking for a love that's surface deep in southern Wisconsin

I tried Craig's List for Rockford, Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. Saw some impressive iron, but the two (somewhat) small surface grinders looked a bit well used.

Can someone in a 100 mile radius of where I-90 crosses the Wisconsin - Illinois line come up with a 6x18 or so size surface grinder that I can get downstairs?

Looking in the 500 to 1500 range. Prefer item to be off I-90 / I-43, but I've been driving about in Milwaukee, Madison, and northern Chicago areas over the years. A little pain to get a decent grinder is worth it.

Reply to
Louis Ohland

?ID=25351 for live auction Feb 5.

Ignoramus2378

What do you plan to do with it? There are only a few good fixtures for tool grinding with the common design of surface grinder.

Jim Wilkins

Reply to
Jim Wilkins