Looking for Colorado Fabricator

I am looking for a fabricator in the Denver, Colorado area that can cut, bend and weld .063 sheet aluminum. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I was looking at emachineshop but some of the things I read have scared me off.

Reply to
nospam

I know a good machine shop in Wisconsin who works in non-ferrous materials, and who can ship you things, contact me if you want details. They do nice work.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

My brother is a welder in that area. I know there is at least one large AL fabrication shop in the area because he used to repair AL gasoline tankers there. DOn't have a name though. Try the Yellow Pages. Bugs

Reply to
Bugs