Machinist's Workshop Magazines For Sale

I just listed a batch of 21 consecutive issues of Machinist's Workshop Magazine (Feb-Mar 2009 through Jun-Jul 2012) on ebay today. Have a look if you're interested:

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Sorry, there's only five issues in that listing.

Jeff

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Well, I just found the rest of them hiding in a closet, so it's back to auctioning 21 consecutive issues, Feb-Mar 2009 through Jun-Jul 2012, plus one undated "Supplement Issue".

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia