Gear Cutter: Trade for mechanical design and fabrication

Hi All I built a gear cutter some time back and it worked ok. Because it is small and flimsey, I am going to build a larger one. The electronics, motors, drivers, and software is done. What's missing is the mechanics. Would anybody be interested in a trade? I will supply the electronics, motors, drivers and software. You supply the mechanics. A picture of what I have is at

I have to trade is at
listed this stuff on ebay at
live in northern california. Please contact me if interested. Thanks Larry

Reply to
Larry Snyder