Gear Cutter: Trade for mechanical design and fabrication

Hi All I built a gear cutter some time back and it worked ok. Because it is small and flimsey, I am going to build a larger one.
The electronics, motors, drivers, and software is done. What's missing is the mechanics. Would anybody be interested in a trade? I will supply the electronics, motors, drivers and software. You supply the mechanics. A picture of what I have is at http://www.pacificsites.com/~snyder/Ebay/GearCutter.html What I have to trade is at http://www.pacificsites.com/~snyder/Ebay/stepper.html I listed this stuff on ebay at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName ME:L:LCA:US:31&itemv03045981 I live in northern california. Please contact me if interested. Thanks Larry