Mad Ex-Wife Selling Big Boy Toys

RF-31 Mill/Drill, BD-920N Lathe, 2'x4'x6" Starrett granite surface plate, Kennedy 7-Drawer Roller Tool Cabinet, Digital Micrometers and Calipers,
Bore & Height Gages, Webber gage block set, Renco Encoders, ER Collets, Drill Chucks and lots, lots more. Get full details and prices at http://tinyurl.com/cqv7x
--
Griz (aka Steve)
To EMail reply delete a letter from each side of @

Whose mad wife might you be? Done some time recently?
The Mad Ex-Wife is my daughter. I'm just helping her sell some community property to help pay community debt. besides being abusive he was a big spender.
--
Griz (aka Steve)
To EMail reply delete a letter from each side of @
Good luck on some of those prices.

Griz wrote:

No doubt, you have only heard one side of the story. It's easier to blame someone other than your daughter, but in most failed marriages there is enough blame to go around. It's just not very classy to trash your ex-Son-in-Law.
Your lack of class is enough to make me not buy anything, and then I saw your high prices. Wow! Good luck getting what you are asking!
Well,,,,, when abuse of spouse and/or children is involved I have no class at all. If I had my way the subject line would be "Widow Selling Tools".
Griz (aka Steve) To EMail reply delete a letter from each side of @ Tools-n-Gizmos -> http://www.Tools-n-Gizmos.com

says...

Do NOT do this sir. You are posting this information in broad daylight and from what I gather the spouse may well be aware of this board.
Any comments like that from you at this time may be taken in the wrong light by other parties. I understand your feelings but you may well be doing more harm than good by displaying them here. 'Nuf said.
Jim
please reply to:
If I had my way the subject line would be "Widow Selling Tools".
Do NOT do this sir. You are posting this information in broad daylight and from what I gather the spouse may well be aware of this board.
Not that I would abuse my spouse, but if I would have an as overbearing and threatening father in law as you seem to be in a brief bio, I wonder what the daughter was up to? Not to mention: "This set is complete (one of each size) but some of the pieces have been replaced by pieces from other sets. Some pcs. are marked "Webber A croblox", some "Webber croblox", some "Webber Starrett", some "Webber A croblox L.S.S. Co.", some "Webber Cleveland, O", some "Webber L.S.S. CO.", one is C.E Johnansson and one is PTW. Most are simply marked "Webber". "
Damn, how "complete" is a set comprised of many? That to me is the same as saying I have an original '68 Road Runner, but the tranny, motor, and rear have been replaced. It's "complete", but I had to piece the parts together over time, as my crack smoking wife spent all my money. LMFAO, waiting for the flame. Ron

1)    Most of them are Webber, and the marking in sets does vary with     the size.
2)    The C.E. Johansson is of equal quality to the Webber ones,     just a different vendor. "Webber" is the line carried by     Starrett, "Jo" blocks are from B&S. Obviously, "L.S.S" is     another form of "Starrett". Only those marked "C.E. Johansson"     or PTW are of a different brand.
3)    When a set has been in use for some time, some blocks wear too     small for their marked size. A re-certifying service will     replace those which are out of spec with others, of different     brands, but will document them in the certificate. I have a set     of (mostly) "Jo" blocks (C.E. Johansson), with some which have     been replaced in the process of re-certifying the set. I forget     who made the most of the replacement blocks, though it well     might have been the PTW mentioned above -- the line that the     certifying service carried for replacements.
    As long as those replacements are properly listed on the certification form, I would consider them to be equivalent to the original Webber blocks.
    However -- if the set had been built up out of rejects from the certification process, I would consider it to be close to useless. (Still, probably *much* better than the +/- 0.000050" Chinese sets.)
    So -- unless we know what the certification form says, and compare it to the blocks in the set, we really don't know much, other than that *some* of the blocks have been replaced at some time by someone. (I would presume that all of the ones marked Webber in some form or other are part of the original set, just as some of mine in the "Jo" blocks set are marked in full "C. E. Johansson, while other are marked with shorter forms, and the smallest are marked simply "CEJ".
    I do agree that most of the prices listed are rather optimistic especially with no chance to examine what is being offered (as I believe to be the case with most of us).
    Enjoy,         DoN.

Community property? Wouldn't a person be allowed to keep his tools in order to make a living? Randy
Griz wrote:

Got a picture of her to go with the tools? I might take the whole package if the price were right..
John
JohnM wrote:

Be very careful...I think you would get the father-in-law too!

and when she gets MAD at you, she will sell your tools!

community

I hope you have an iron-clad pre-nup ready..........
Spam alert: http://www.tools-n-gizmos.com/store/agora.cgi
Looks like a good story to get someone looking at an ol-line store.
Griz wrote:

I guess I made a mistake by adding the link to my store on the page I generated for my daughter. Its now removed. The "story" is real. The "pain" is real.
--
Griz (aka Steve)
To EMail reply delete a letter from each side of @
Give me your "ex-Wife's" home phone number and I'm sure I can workout a much better deal with her.... NICE SPAM
My daughters phone number is on the Mill, Lathe, Granite, Kennedy and Cabinet page. Mine is on the More Stuff page because I brought those items up to my place to take pics and write up the descriptions.
Feel free to negotiate any deal your wish directly with her.
--
Griz (aka Steve)
To EMail reply delete a letter from each side of @

You set up a whole business website for your daughter's divorce sale? That's either really ambitious, or a hook to get people to follow your spam.
The pages I created at http://tinyurl.com/cqv7x for my daughter took only a few days. Adding a link to my on-line store was not cool and I have removed it.