Old AHM HO Big-Boy

I am looking for an old AHM (Rivarossi) HO Big-Boy. It does not have to run or have a tender. What I need is the boiler and smokebox front. Reply directly to me with particulars.

Larry Madson

Reply to
larry madson

An alternative might be the Monogram plastic kitset as a donor. You would have a considerable amount of cutting and sawing ...

Regards, Greg.P.

larry mads> I am looking for an old AHM (Rivarossi) HO Big-Boy. It does not have to run

Reply to
Greg Procter