Old AHM HO Big-Boy

I am looking for an old AHM (Rivarossi) HO Big-Boy. It does not have to run
or have a tender. What I need is the boiler and smokebox front. Reply
directly to me with particulars.
Larry Madson
Reply to
larry madson
An alternative might be the Monogram plastic kitset as a donor. You would have a considerable amount of cutting and sawing ...
Regards, Greg.P.
larry mads> I am looking for an old AHM (Rivarossi) HO Big-Boy. It does not have to run
Reply to
Greg Procter